* Adsense

Author Topic: Moderator applications  (Read 973 times)

mrc

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CS2D World
  • USGN: 956
  • Steam: mrc1
  • Discord: mrc#9072
Moderator applications
« on: 18.03.18 20:22:16 »
    Applications are now OPEN. Reply this topic for it!

What you should know before applying?
    If you want to increase the chances of getting accepted, make sure to read this very carefully. Applications that do not follow these guidelines will be ignored and locked.
    • We're looking for staff members who are civilized, can behave appropriately and can properly assess and take care of a situation as maturely as possible.
    • You need to have a understanding of the server rules.
    • Don't translate your application or write it in a language other than English.
    Application Format

An application requires a few things in an organized matter. These things are crucial to identify who you are so be sure to include them.
    • In-Game Name(s)
    • USGN ID (this is your usgn NUMBER, not registered name)
    • Which server are you applying for?
    • How much time have you spent on the server?
    • Do you have any previous experience as a Moderator? (If so, where?)
    • Do you speak English fluently? (Feel free to mention other languages you're fluent in)
    • Why are you applying for this position?
    • Short Introduction/About yourself (Let us know you better!)
    « Last Edit: 10.04.18 21:55:47 by mrc »
    CS2D World @ www.CS2D.com.br

tad1c

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    • USGN: 39224
    • Discord: Uninspired#1284
    Re: Moderator applications
    « Reply #1 on: 19.03.18 00:51:33 »
    In-Game Name(s): Tadic
    USGN ID: 39224
    Which server are you applying for? Both - cs2dworld fun and mixmatch
    How much time have you spent on the server? don't know exactly but I go on there often
    Do you have any previous experience as a Moderator? (If so, where?) yes, i moderate actual serverlove servers, cs2am, and all servers related to PCS
    Do you speak English fluently? (Feel free to mention other languages you're fluent in) yes I do, main language is spanish and I can understand portuguese without any problem
    Why are you applying for this position? I want to help out this community by moderating it's servers
    Short Introduction/About yourself (Let us know you better!) irl name is James, 17y/old, from venezuela, been playing cs2d since 2012-2013.

level

« Reply #2 on: 19.03.18 13:09:02 »
    In-Game Name(s): level
    USGN ID (this is your usgn NUMBER, not registered name): level - 15829
    Which server are you applying for?: mix and pub
    How much time have you spent on the server?: like 2 hours
    Do you have any previous experience as a Moderator? (If so, where?): Yeah, but too many to remember
    Do you speak English fluently? (Feel free to mention other languages you're fluent in): Yeah, I speak spanish too
    Why are you applying for this position?: Well, for help u guys to mod i guess
    Short Introduction/About yourself (Let us know you better!): My real name es Benjamín, I'm almost 20y old, I started playing this game on 2010  hehe

seda

« Reply #3 on: 19.03.18 23:33:20 »
    In-Game Name(s): IntoxXxica2, sedinha, seda
    USGN ID: 18996
    Which server are you applying for?: Both CS2DWorld servers
    How much time have you spent on the server?: Not much really
    Do you have any previous experience as a Moderator? (If so, where?): Currently owner in all ServerLove servers (except supermario), IRAN TOWN mod, gamescentral admin, CS2DAM admin, [LaG] Mix admin, and i was admin or mod in so many others, cant remember well, i was admin on v.f0rce servers, Loudwire and imminent servers too.
    Do you speak English fluently? (Feel free to mention other languages you're fluent in): I think yes, portuguese, spanish and a bit of norwegian
    Why are you applying for this position?:  For host mixes and some matches on mix/match server and usually moderate the other one, since it is one of the most active servers right now
    Short Introduction/About yourself (Let us know you better!): My name is Ramiro, i'm from Argentina im 17 years old, i study and sometimes do work of construction.
    i started to play cs2d in 2010 i think

1up

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    • USGN: 22701
    « Reply #4 on: 15.04.18 15:37:33 »
    In-Game Name(s) 1up
    USGN ID (this is your usgn NUMBER, not registered name) 22701
    Which server are you applying for? both
    How much time have you spent on the server? I will start playing more on it plus in competitive one
    Do you have any previous experience as a Moderator? (If so, where?) Mod in PCS 3 times
    Do you speak English fluently? (Feel free to mention other languages you're fluent in) yes
    Why are you applying for this position? I saw competitive server and i think more admins are needed for it to play properly without issues.
    Short Introduction/About yourself (Let us know you better!) Started playing in 2008 till now

Symp

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    • USGN: 77290
    « Reply #5 on: 15.04.18 15:37:48 »
    In-Game Name(s) Symp
    USGN ID (this is your usgn NUMBER, not registered name) 77290
    Which server are you applying for? The competitive one,  want to test the hell out of it
    How much time have you spent on the server? already completed one match, but couldn't start second, afk guy in spec is unkickable
    Do you have any previous experience as a Moderator? (If so, where?) gamerscentral, ultimate, vgaming
    Do you speak English fluently? (Feel free to mention other languages you're fluent in) Most definitely
    Why are you applying for this position? I see great future in the competitive lua
    Short Introduction/About yourself (Let us know you better!) I'm 21 from middle Europe, Slovakia, I've been playing this game since 2009.